Monday, October 20, 2008

Making your home happy is something we think about but never really get into the nitty gritty (well most of us don't.)

There are alot of simple yet effective ways to improve your home's vibe so I'm going to list a few of the one's I use:

  1. Making sure all pathways and area's are clear and not cluttered up. (obvious?)
  2. Burn some incense so long as you don't have allergies etc, try nice ones like Benzoin, Dragons Blood, Lavender. You don't have to light incense in every room just keep the doors open.
  3. I like to light yellow chime candles everyday in my kitchen, typically I anoint the candle with "Banishing negativity" oil.
  4. I know this is hard but try and keep a positive attitude and project peace. Negativity clings and spreads.
  5. Utilize each room for what it is.. E.g. kitchen=cooking, eating. Bedroom=sleeping, intimacy etc.

No comments: